Here are some things we could really use.
- Colored copy paper and card stock colored paper
- Gift Cards for Trig’s and Great Lake Foods
- Kitchen Garbage Bags (13 gallon size)
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Hand Soap Refill
- Hygiene Products (full size body wash, shampoo & conditioner, deodorant, feminine products)
- Birthday Cards (for kinskids)
- Educational Games
- Subscription to Kid Magazines (National Geographic Kids, LEGO, Highlights, Boys Life)
- Copy Paper
- Construction Paper
- Postage Stamps
- Donations to help cover rent, utilities, insurance, monthly match activities, etc
- Mentors (community based and Lunch Buddy)
* Donations may be dropped off at the Kinship House Mondays 4pm-6pm, Tuesdays 11am-6pm, and Thursdays 12pm-5pm, or call Kinship at 715-453-1910 to arrange a drop off time.